POINTS OF CONTACT:
Flight itineraries and any questions regarding exercise RSOI/check in please use below collective email:
Any questions regarding computer accounts use below collective email:
email@example.com & C7F-CIS-IA@c7f.tsp.navy.mil
C7F Staff Primary POCs per exercise and submittal deadline for JPAS and SAAR-N forms:
Pacific Sentry: LCDR Justin Cohee, NLT 01 June 2021
Talisman Sabre: LT Leighton Pleasants, NLT 01 July 2021
CCPT 21-2: LT Alex Bartow, NLT 01 Aug 2021
Personnel reporting to C7F submit security clearance information via joint personnel adjudication system (JPAS).
Secret clearances are submit to SMO code N570244, POC, YN1 Delosreyes, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Computer Access SAAR-N form submittal process:
Participants shall correctly complete and submit account requests/SAAR-N forms and supporting documentation. SIPRNET and NIPRNET will be the primary exercise enclaves for PS and TS, and SECREL will be the primary enclave for CCPT. Augments are required to bring their own SIPR tokens. The participant’s parent command security manager shall complete and digitally sign the background investigation/clearance portion in part iii of applicable SAAR forms. Participants shall submit all required forms to the appropriate Distros (see above). IT POCs will verify that participants have correctly completed the SAAR forms and other applicable forms, and will contact participants to correct any discrepancies. Submitted forms shall not have dates or signatures older than 30 days. Failure to submit account request forms dates previously listed will result in delayed network access regardless of exercise start.
SAAR-N form completion.
The accurate completion of the user’s SAAR-N form ensures that the account will be ready upon the users arrival and minimizes time loss to administrative overhead.
The most common reason for SAAR-N form (OPNAV 5239/14 rev. 9/2011) rejection is incomplete blocks on SAAR-N form (i.e., lack of dates, email addresses, phone numbers, and supervisor information). Users must ensure that blocks 1 - 16b and 23 - 25 are correctly filled out. The information system owners will fill out blocks 17 - 21 and the user's security manager will fill out blocks 26 - 30.
For NIPR, SIPR access, users will be required to complete one canes SAAR-N form (that includes access to both networks) and provide a copy of FY21 IA Cyber Awareness Certificate (Obtained from NKO), Derivative Classification Training Certificate (Obtained from JKO/TWMS) and NATO Security Brief PG3 (Obtained from Security Managers)
FAR EAST NIPR and SIPR accounts for Building C-5 and BLD 39B:
Use the provided ONE-NET SAAR N form. Provide the filled out (user and supervisor) SAAR form and a digital copy to C7F-CIS-IA@c7f.tsp.navy.mil & email@example.com.
- Ensure to mark both UNCLASSIFIED and CLASSIFED in block 13 (write in “SIPR)
- Ensure to complete block 22 and 23.
- Provide Derivative Classification Training Certificate (Obtained from JKO/TWMS)
- Provide NATO Security Brief PG3 (Obtained from Security Managers)
- Provide FY21 IA Cyber Awareness Certificate (Obtained from NKO)
BLD C-5 FAR EAST SECREL Requirements (CMFP/J/K):
For those requiring SECREL in BLD C-5, please follow the MPE-ES Account Creation Process (MNIS) PPT.
- Fill out the MPE CENTRIXS 2875
- Complete user, supervisor, and security manager portions. Send to Seventh Fleet if security manager portion assistance is needed. Part IV is completed by INDOPACOM MPE administrators.
- The user WILL NEED to submit the SAAR on intelink (Making an intelink account is simple and it is CAC enabled). https://intelshare.intelink.gov/sites/mnis/support/SitePages/Home.aspx
- The PPT directions provides more detail on the submission process.
BLD 39B SECREL Requirements (CMFP/J/K):
For those requiring SECREL, use the AFP SAAR-N SECREL form, complete the user and supervisor portions and email to C7F-CIS-IA@c7f.tsp.navy.mil & firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Block 13 is preconfigured with the SECREL enclaves.
- Ensure to complete block 22 and 23.
- Provide Derivative Classification Training Certificate if you have not already done so for NIPR/SIPR access.
- Use your TAD dates for block 14a.